Pelican!? - Space Walk Pelican!? - Space Walk

Wild, well done, and awesome.

Short & sweet. Great work with the animation, and the characters were very well drawn just like before. Can't wait to see what you make next.

White Noise White Noise

Awesome work, but...

Ever read the comic http://alienlovespredator.com/ ?

Heheh, Anyways, Nice work, animation was very fluid.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

Reminds me of those old disney cartoons with goofy

Really it does. Fantastic work with your key framing and characters dynamic movement. This was a lot of fun to watch. Can't wait for your next entry!

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Very nice work

Your general use of camera angles and pacing along with the music selection is very well done. Cant wait for your next entry.

Junior Junior

Excellent work.

Like others have said in previous reviews, I think its good that you've gotten a bit more wordy to help string together a more cohesive plot and genuine character development.

Im also enjoying how this series is panning out. Its all sort of interesting, and yet, slightly cringe worthy to see how these people get along despite there obvious character flaws, I guess that's what is making so many of them so relatable (even when they have somewhat unrealistic emotional responses (like grandpa for instance)). Keep up the good work, I look forward to your next entry.

Ps-Is it your intention to draw sympathy or comedy from Jerrys current "predicament" in hell?

HotDiggedyDemon responds:

You tell me, friend!

Chopsticks in Japan Chopsticks in Japan

Nice work.

Good timing, nice use of color, and of course, nice story. Keep going man.

RWD: 031 Yotam18 RWD: 031 Yotam18

Happy birthday Yotam

Also, Bagpipe cat, Brilliant.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

nicely done.

Cute, funny, and violent! I love it!

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Excellent work

I had no idea whom this fred character was before I had seen this flash, and after watching your flash, I checked youtube just to figure out what all this madness was about, and what I witnessed felt like the rough equivalent of killing a night worth of bingedrinking in braincells... Then I watched this flash again, and Im giving you a ten. Keep up the good work.

Rocket Crotchmas Rocket Crotchmas

Freakin great!

Well animated, funny, and freakin punchin fake santas, what more could someone ask for a chrismas special?