Pelican!? - Space Walk Pelican!? - Space Walk

Wild, well done, and awesome.

Short & sweet. Great work with the animation, and the characters were very well drawn just like before. Can't wait to see what you make next.

White Noise White Noise

Awesome work, but...

Ever read the comic http://alienlovespredator.com/ ?

Heheh, Anyways, Nice work, animation was very fluid.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

Reminds me of those old disney cartoons with goofy

Really it does. Fantastic work with your key framing and characters dynamic movement. This was a lot of fun to watch. Can't wait for your next entry!

Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

Love it! Simple, yet good stupid fun! Pretty great work for a 32hour game!

Also, any tips for getting "Someone still loves you, Giuseppe!"?

The Breach The Breach

Fantastic game!

Pros-
-Very nicely drawn! Animation is smooth
-Great atmosphere, definitely lives up to its expectations
-Interesting story
-Awesome character progression
Cons-
-The spreader: Its just too powerful, At least introduce maybe an ammo system or something so the attack cannot be spammed constantly, or maybe write an attack pattern for the bosses that is adapted to the spreaders shot-range.
-Difficulty jumps: I personally had no problem playing this, but my friends who tried it out said they noticed how sometimes it would go from super easy to difficult with the encounter of a new enemy, the cultists mostly. Personally I don't think they're that hard if you run one or two levels again to gain some levels, but still something to think about.
Bosses are too easy: Honestly, If I can floor the last boss in less than 20 seconds, something needs work, and honestly, I think Im just average at this game.

Over all, great job, I'd love to see a sequel.

PS- What were all the unlocks? I managed to find the prototype armor, The flashlight, the spreader and the Auto Trigger upgrade, but there seems like theres more. Any tips?

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

Awesome piece.

Excellent use of gopher chucks. Also Nice work.